Auto Chem Detailing Clay Mitt
- Removes bonded surface contamination
- Faster than regular clay bar
The latest innovation in paint decontamination technology is the Clay Mitt from Auto-Chem; this detailing clay mitt easily held in hand, safely eliminates pollutants ingrained in contaimnated surfaces.
This innovative Clay Mitt is a positive alternative to the traditional clay bar, faster, efficient and economical. Clay Mitt is made of "elastic polymer media" which can mould the hand to decontaminate any surface. It can be used over and over again, even if dropped on the floor, dust falls off when left in a bucket of water for a few hours.
Detailing Clay Mitt
- Always work on a cool surface, not in direct sunlight.
- Wash vehicle very well to loosen surface dirt. Clay mitt should always be used on freshly washed clean surfaces. Otherwise, dirt on the surfaces could cause scratches.
- Work on areas of about 1 square meter, begin at the top and work your way down towards the bottom of the car. Lightly mist the surface with "Show Room" or Ultra Brite Concentrated Car Wash mixed with water. Glide the detailing clay mitt across the lubricated area with out putting any excessive pressure until finish is smooth and contaminants are removed.
- Wipe the surface with a clean microfibre towel.
- Continue in sections until the entire vehicle is completed.